The art of staying fit and healthy is all about doing the little things. We at Carspring wanted to share with you fit and health conscious people at Kettlebellworkoutz some tips to keep in mind next time you take you car out for a drive.
Studies show driving as little as 15mins per day can have consequences for your long-term health. These quick and easy stretches can help prevent injuries and tension – especially around the shoulders, back and neck. Perfect for the daily driver.
- Breathing techniques: Start off with taking deep breaths all the way from your belly, avoid raising your shoulders when inhaling. Fill your lungs from the bottom to the top and then exhale from bottom to top. Do this before driving, making sure to sit in silence. And, if you’ve got kids, why not get them to join in too?
- Chin moves: Instead of stressing when you’re at a red light, take a short moment to exhale and turn your head towards your right shoulder, keeping your body and hands at rest. Hold a few seconds and then swing over to your left shoulder. Repeat a few times, be sure not to push yourself too hard.
- Bottom contractions: This sounds a bit strange. But it’s actually a really important exercise. Contract your bottom muscles, from your hips all the way to your thighs. Hold the contraction for 10-15 seconds and slowly release. Do not forget to keep the deep breathing going at the same time to enhance circulation.
- Tummy workout: Slowly contract muscles below ribs, hold for 10-15 seconds and release slowly. Remember to coordinate with breathing and repeat as many times as you can bear.
- Arm stretch: Place your right arm behind your head rest and slowly pull your elbow back and forth. Repeat on both sides before, during red lights or after a drive.
Obesity is a state where a person is beyond the normal size, this especially affects the fat persons as they tend to gain unusual weight.obesity is considered a disease because it can be a root cause of many complications in a body,
immobility on the other hand can be best defined as failure to move normally or properly due to a body weakened by diseases or even disability and thus will required to get enough rest and may even be limited from active physicals
In this article we shall see how obesity is caused ,how it causes immobility and will finally wrap up with what an obese person can do to get rid of obesity.
Immobility due obesity is when you cannot walk to and fro because of your body weight, Obesity can cause immobility because the bones are not able to lift the weight of one’s body, the physical actives done in a person’s young and youth stage do not only burn reduce excess body fats but also build and strengthen bones so in turn will be able to support, research has it that being obese for a long time especially at a young age adds on the chances of becoming disabled in a long run and this is boosted up by the fact that obesity also can cause knee pains thus making it hard for someone to walk. Obesity related type of immobility is observed to increase with age in the human race. This was a publication of the American Journal of Epidemiology in (2009).
The DLA is a Disability Living Allowance given to a group of people that have been affected by disabilities and immobility is one of the disabilities that are considered. When cases like change in the disability whether increase or a reduction in the effect of the disability, the patient is expected to communicate to the DLA through there helpline because this efficiently affects the amount of money received as their allowance.
As any other organization, the DLA also has its help line that can be used to contact them. For one to find out or know whether is meant to be getting DLA is meant to call their contact number which redirects direct to the customer care of DLA. As disabilities differ, if you are not able to communicate thus having hearing and speech difficulties and wishes to get a text phone to enable you communicate, you can also use the contact number. This number will help you to apply for DLA, if you want any of the representatives to pay you a visit in order to complete the form well and when you want a claim form in a braille form.
Joana Armie is a blogger from London UK. She has interest in reading and writing articles .As if now she is busy doing a research work on EHIC card which explains about procedure for applying for health insurance.